Spoon & Fork for Dixie Dispenser
These pre-counted and pre-assembled refills make it fast and easy to restock an empty dispenser. Just pick up a new cutlery refill, slide it into the dispenser, rip and pull away the binding tape, close the door and you’re done. It’s really that simple!
24 Each @ 40 Pieces , 960 Pieces , Piece Length 6.000"
Nobody wants to use cutlery that other people have touched. We get that. That’s why all of our utensils are kept nice and clean inside an enclosed dispenser. Guests press a lever and each utensil is distributed one at a time, which isn’t just good for hygiene, it helps reduce consumption and waste too. Not to mention, each dispenser holds at least 120 utensils, so there’s less time and effort spent on re-stocking.
- Innovative bowl design holds same capacity as soup spoon but has same scooping capabilities as a teaspoon
- Promotes good hygiene - enclosed design protects cutlery from contaminants
- Reduces inventory usage by up to 25% - utensils are dispensed one at a time
- Reduces usage on average by 29% compared to open bins.
- Speeds up restocking - just load the refill, insert, rip, pull and your done in seconds
- Frees up valuable counter space - sized just right to keep things looking neat and organized
- Gives you greater efficiency - a clean and simple alternative to open cutlery bins
- Can help earn LEED credits