Chicken Plucking Machine
This is where we come in. We offer Commercial equipment, quality ingredients, variety of supplies, equipment maintenance and excellent support.
Poultry Chicken Plucking Machine Features
This machine is used to remove the hair and feathers off the poultry. It's economical and suitable for a small poultry meat shop.
Main features of the Plucking Machine
1) Stainless steel frame and rubber fingers
2) Simple and economical type but up to 92~95% feather removal effect
3) Easy to clean and maintain
This Chicken Plucker takes the hassle out of back-yard chicken processing. Fully defeathering a bird quickly, the machine changes what is typically the most painstaking and messy chore of processing a chicken which can take up to 30 minutes per bird if plucked by hand. With a high performance motor spins a stainless steel drum at a minimum of 200 RPMs to quickly remove feathers and debris from a properly scalded bird. The natural rubber fingers ensure that feathers are removed without damaging the meat or tearing the skin. Once plucking is complete- simply wash out the food-grade drum with a garden hose. If you are looking to save time and frustration while processing your birds, this machine is a proven product that can improve your experience and your results.
|Lbs Per Batch||11||33||55|
|Rotation per minute||275||245||230|
|Machine Size (LxWxH)||22x22x30||30x30x39||36x36x42|
|Package Size (LxWxH)||24x24x35||32x32x44||38x38x47|
|Package Weight (kg)||128||198||292|
|Type of poultry||Chicken & Similar Birds||Chicken & Larger birds||Chicken & Larger birds|
- The price would be valid for 30 days
- We offer 3-5% discounts on orders consisting of multiple items
- All machines are backed by our one year quality guarantee
- All machines come with the necessary accessories
- Please note - Customised equipment may require an additional 25-35 days for delivery
We Can Customize!!
Do you want you machine to be
More customizations available. Please contact us for options and prices
- Special Motor
- Additional Compartments
- Less Compartments